Fri, 19 May|
Glass & Class: The Hungarian Wine Regions Masterclass
Time & Location
19 May 2023, 19:30 – 20 May 2023, 21:30
Il-Kalkara, Dawret Fra Giovanni Bichi Kalkara, Il-Kalkara KKR 1320, Malta
About the event
In collaboration with VINO+ Wine Imports, we are proud to bring you our seventeenth Wine Tasting Masterclass event – The Hungarian Wine Regions Masterclass. Our wine tasting experience is a 2-hour event where guests have the opportunity in one night to try a selection of wines from Hungary. At this event, ywill have the opportunity to taste 5 distinct Hungarian Wines wines which include:
- Teleki Villanyi Irsai Oliver
- Teleki Villanyi Olaszrizling
- Chateau Teleki Villányi Villanti Franc
- Chateau Teleki Villányi Cabernet Sauvignon
- Royal Tokaji Late Harvest
The wines will be matched with Gourmet Nibbles - selection of cured meats, cheeses, fruit, bread and vegetable sticks.
Attendees who wish to change or join another table are kindly requested to send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 48 hours prior to the event.
FOLLOW LINK TO BOOK:
Organiser/Promoter/Venue (“Organiser”) Terms and Conditions
In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below by ShowsHappening, any attendee of the Event agrees that:
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part, altering or copying the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- You acknowledge that the Organiser may, where necessary add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity. Such changes should not be material changes to the event and shall occur either due to instructions by authorities, unavailability of the artists or due to other reasons beyond the Organiser’s control. This will not prejudice any rights you may have for a refund.
- If the Event is rescheduled or moved to another date, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location or a refund. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If the Organiser has reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold for such purposes, they may be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- For the safety of people at the Event, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors or performers.
- If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer. Whilst every attempt shall be made to secure a replacement indoor venue, there shall be no refunds for bad weather if the event takes place.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Attendees may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser which shall include sponsors and other partners authorized by the Organiser.
- Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
- In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 17 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
- The relevant Maltese law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and Courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions. ShowsHappening Terms and Conditions